Friday 26 November 2010

I GOT THE DTs

Not Delirium tremens, but some serious Diamond Tail love.

Between surfs, me and DL probably spend way too much time talking surfing and a lot of the ideas from those discussions were poured into the shape of my Slide Projector. And ever since then I've just had a real thing for Diamond Tails - I like the way a DT can give you a shorter turning arc by in effect reducing the rail length, I like that it can also track similarly to a pin tail for smooth trim and I just like the aesthetic overall... Here are a few DTs from the innerwebs.


Austin Bonzer.



Austin in his shaping shack.



Clean DT.



Winged hips plus DT.



KookBox DT Eggs - nice.



More KookBox - twins.



KookBox again - JT likes a DT too.



Point Concept.



Deadly combo.



Schaper shapes of Hawaii.



Bladed DT hull by Ryan Lovelace.



Triple strung soft DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment